Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Gear Puller 3" 3 Jaw

Gear Puller 3" 3 Jaw

Shock Sale Gear Puller 3You looking to find the "Gear Puller 3" 3 Jaw" Good news! You can purchase Gear Puller 3" 3 Jaw with secure price and compare to view update price on this product. And deals on this product is available only for limited time.

Gear Puller 3

Price: $3.95    Updated Price for Gear Puller 3
Purchase Gear Puller 3

Gear Puller 3" 3 Jaw Review

I bought this to remove the drive gear on a Sawzall. The jaws are well
formed but not "Drop Forged Steel" as described, they are cast (thin
parting line on the side) which is weaker, but not a big deal in a small
puller. The general fit of the screws is sloppy, making placing the puller on the gear and tightening it a test of dexterity and patience.
For my particular application I had to do a lot of grinding on one jaw to get it to fit in a confined area, so I wasn't about to buy an expensive puller. For the $13 I paid for it (and shipping) I definitely
got my money's worth (it easily got the gear off and didn't damage the
gear or shaft), but if you're going to regularly use it ( not
just a one time deal like me ) I'd invest in something better.

Most of the consumer Reviews tell that the "Gear Puller 3" 3 Jaw" are high quality item. You can read each testimony from consumers to find out cons and pros from Gear Puller 3" 3 Jaw ...

Buy Gear Puller 3

No comments:

Post a Comment